Kriega ,Kriega Hands Free Kit
Designed for racing conditions when it’s safer to keep both hands on the handle bars and concentrate on riding. This kit positions the soft bite valve of the hydration tube permanently near the riders lips, giving fast & safe ‘Hands-free’ hydration.
A flexible white silicone tube fits alone the base of the helmet with Velcro® loops which fix to the inside of the helmet under the cheek pads. The tube pushes through a hole in the front air vent so that the soft bite valve is postioned near the riders lips. A quick-release dry-break valve makes it easy to remove your helmet while still wearing a the backpack. A big bore insulated tube, connects to a Kriega 3 litre Hydrapak® reservoir with the push of a button. (Hydrapak® sold separately).
- White silicone tube with Kriega branding
- Soft bite valve
- Easy-fit – Velcro® loop tube management
- Quick-release dry-break connector
- Big-bore insulated 'in-pack' tube
- Step 1: Make a hole in the helmet front air vent. Push the white tube through from the inside
- Step 2: Slide the Velcro® loops onto the white tube. Push the end onto the dry-break connector
- Step 3: Remove the helmet inner cheek pad. Stick the Velcro® tabs to a flat area on the inside
- Step 4: Replace the inner cheek pad and adjust the bite valve position to your liking
Note: depending on the helmet size, the white tube may need cutting down. The ideal position for the connector is as near to the helmet as possible.